Monday, January 30, 2012

I have my first member, I am so excited. Since I've experienced cancer I enjoy life so much more. Today I had lunch with my daughter. She made lunch and it was delicious.
I started this blog for survivors and others that have been touched by cancer. I thought it would be a good place to celebrate, share milestones and stories, ask questions or advice and even complain. We are so thankful but there have been a few physical and emotional changes to ourselves and our lives.
Yay, I only have to fill my Femara prescription 10 more times and I will be finished with that joyful little drug.

1 comment:

  1. I will feel like I came into a windfall, when I won't have to pay my $90 copay on my generic Femara!

    Has your doctor said anything about the benefit of continuing it past the five years? Mine briefly mentioned it last year, but I don't want to so I haven't brought it up again : )

    ReplyDelete