Friday, April 20, 2012

Sometimes you just have to "regroup"


















Hello,
Oh my...it has been too long since my last blog. A breast cancer sister passed away a few weeks ago and I was so sad. She fought so hard for 14 years while raising a family, having an awesome career and a great husband. The family planted a tree on their lake property in her honor.

I had the opportunity to go to San Antonio with a friend  for a few days to "get away" and enjoy the River Walk and adult beverages. :) It was so beautiful and the drive through the hill country was awesome. We saw tons of bluebonnets, other wild flowers and everything was so green and fresh. I had to regroup.

Don't forget to cherish the small things in life; like beautiful wild flowers and the sound of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment