Monday, June 25, 2012

What Is A Survivor Girl To Do?


What Is A Survivor Girl To Do?

I have been unemployed for some time now and my child support ended a year go SO I have found myself  in a very challenging situation. What to do?!?!?!? This is one of the few times I wish I had a husband. LOL

The bank must have just loved my house as they kept telling me how much they wanted it back. They kept  losing a page here and a page there when I would send all the documentation for a modification. It never got accomplished. We went back and forth for 14 months as I did try to plan ahead. The house in now sold.

So, I had think quick.......what does a survivor girl do? She starts packin'!!!

I had 3 garage sales, got help emptying the attic, and started selling furniture.I found an apartment in a great community. I move the middle of July and now so ready to leave the responsibilities of a house behind me.God works in mysterious ways as six months ago I felt like my life would be over if I the house sold and I had to move. I have to say now, I am so ready and excited to move into my 55 plus gated community. I know I will feel safe and one of my best friends lives there also.

I met a sweet lady with brain cancer when I was getting approved for my new apartment.....I believe God is leading me into my new chapter and, hopefully, I can offer some hope and inspiration through acts of kindness to some of the people living around me.

I am excited and feel so good about moving now. I still have a lot to do in the next 3 weeks but at the end I will feel peace and harmony in my new apartment.

God Bless you and thanks for supporting my blog. Please comment if you would like to share anything.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're making lemonade! God bless your new chapter, I think there are many surprises ahead for you: )

    ReplyDelete