Sunday, February 26, 2012

Needing more backbone.....

One thing I did not get from my cancer journey: The ability to confront someone that I have an emotional attachment to. I get so mad at myself but I just avoid confrontation like the plague or cancer. lol

There are so many people that come in and out of our lives over the years; some just for a short time, some like an angel help you through hurdles and move on. Some you swear you will keep in touch with but you don't. Others you become you long time friends. And others you lose track of but never stop thinking about them.

Then there are friends that you need to confront but I just can't SO pray for me to have more backbone so I can get this issue resolved.

It is such a beautiful day in Texas! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment