Saturday, February 25, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

Giving back--when I think about what I am doing now I am embarrassed that I am not "giving back" more as I have been so blessed. I volunteer for Chemo Angels, but chose a "senior lady" in a nursing home instead of someone on chemo. I send her cards and notes every week and small gifts on holidays. She is an awesome lady. I also support a friend here and there that has been diagnosed with cancer. I try to offer encouragement and a positive spin on the situation. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

I found this great blog called 366 Random Acts of Kindness, it is awesome. We should all try to offer an act of kindness. Check this blog out for some great ideas. :)

Please share your thoughts and ideas and please join my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment