Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Celebrate life week~Call an old friend

Still celebrating my 5 year "survivorship"  :)

Today I met a friend of mine who I have not seen in many years for lunch. We went to grade school together in Kansas City, MO. We have both lived in Texas for 20 years but , rarely, get together. It was such a great day, we spent  3 hours catching up and looking at wedding pictures of our children. It was awesome, almost like I saw her a month ago. You know you always have friends that you could call in a moment's notice even it has been several years since you have seen them last. That is the kind of friend I met today--the ones you cherish for a lifetime.

So since this is my celebrate life week, reach out to an old friend or family member that you have not talked to for a long time. It will make both of you feel so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment