Monday, March 12, 2012

My Prayer of Thanks for being a Five Year Survior

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today, through your blessing and grace, I am a 5 year survivor. You gave me the strength and courage to survive my cancer journey. The glorious feeling of exhilaration that I am feeling today is beyond description--I feel like I have scaled a mountain. Today I realize that this experience and my walk with you has given me an inner peace and richness that I may never known had I not gone on this journey.

Thank you, Lord, for the out pour of love and kindness I received from family, friends and strangers. Often we forget that we need to let people help and that most people are kind and giving. It has taught me to look for the goodness in everyone instead of judging. Open your heart and they will come. The prayers and encouragement offered me hope, strengthened my faith, and helped make me the person I am today.

Please bless all those that have touched my life and please help me find ways to give back to those facing a breast cancer diagnosis. Please give me the initiative to offer hope and inspiration to others going through breast cancer treatment.

As I continue to face struggles in my life please guide me and help me embrace the changes in my near future.

And Lord, please make me walk on the treadmill so I can look awesome in that little red dress for Heart Disease Awareness.

In Jesus name- Amen

1 comment: